Thursday, December 18, 2008

Twirvana

I've had a few requests recently to explain a bit about how to use twitter. My rambling explanations got confusing enough that I sat down and wrote up a more detailed view of How I See the Twittersphere. And thus was begun the seeds of what eventually became an article, Using Twitter to reach Nirvana on the Biznology site. I hope it is useful to all y'all as well.

In sum, the article discusses how to set up twitter to update social networking sites and how you can benefit by setting up twitter to be updated by rss. I refer to this as twirvana -
twirvana: the graceful state of existing on twitter in an ideal condition of rest, harmony, stability, or joy.
Tweetback with a hashtag of #twirvana, and follow me @ejly if you want. And if what you just read didn't make sense, go read the article. : )

Image by Getty Images via Daylife

No comments: